Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number two-hundred-and-six."
Well I am pissed again, how fun. I realise she is getting on my nerves a lot after she got together with her boyfriend. I know I changed too because I became rather unreasonable with her but I think she might need to stop thinking that I accept anything and everything that she say. Anyway, tomorrow I'm meeting up with my clique of secondary school friends and she was suppose to come. Take note of the suppose. Apparently, whatever appointment she has clashes with the event and guess what? Imagine if I didn't throw a message on whatsapp, I wouldn't have known. Talk about last minute, talk about initiative. She has the first, none of the last. God bless her, I can't be bothered to meet her already. I don't even feel like helping her with her birthday anymore. I feel so taken for granted all the time. Her boyfriend is enough, definitely. I bet by next year, she will be the last to wish me happy birthday while I do shit for hers. Screw you. Not going to lock this up. The only ones who knew the password are only laura, ranjanni and joyce. Funny that I update literally everyone about myself but her. Oh whatever. Read all you want, if you even know my blog's existance. I am sick of know everything about you and know nothing about me. Take about being best friends uh? It sucks to be us.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.