Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"Number two-hundred-and-three."
Soo.. I've finally gotten my list of to-do up as a sticky note. Therefore, it's going to be stuck permanently up there till i finish everything. I bet I'm gonna take a whole life time to finish everything. Till then, I'm must finish all my IN3D debts. Computer have crashed on me three times today because my plug was not placed in properly. Therefore, whatever I have done before hand was gone. /bang tables and chairs/ Good luck in the quest of completing everything this week. I have set my goals on finishing that imbecilic robot modeling today, before seven. The clock says it's 5:06pm now, which meant that I'm only left with an hour and fifty-four minutes. cool. GG.com/IN3D bye then.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.