Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number hundred-and-ninety-five."
I really have to say this but I have no idea how long have I not come back here to have a look at this blog already. Somehow in a way or another, I miss blogging here. Tumblr is fun but it lost it purpose when people began reading it and change my words. But I am over it and I have met more people and became happier..in a way or another.

Its holiday now. And I'm wasting my youth away. its not exactly like my youth anymore since the fact that I have already graduated from secondary school for the past year and graduation from secondary school is almost equvient to graduation from high school in those country who has high school and mid school and all those extra terms here and there that I doubt I could understand. Maybe the only different is that all we ever got is a O level cert whereas they have a diploma. They could even start working now with that diploma cert. Well, maybe the fact that their college entrance exam is hell and poly in singapore just have to make sure you have a good O level cert and you can land in whatsoever course that you are interested in. Well, even Junior Colleges that offer you like an almost direct entrance into university if you scrap a handful of good A level results. Yet, in the overall end, examination kills our brains.

I was watching Mr Brain again earlier and it was said that normal human being use up to only 5% of our brain capacity. So if to say that those normal genius uses 10% of their brain capacity, then who uses up to 100% of their brain capacity? I suppose only God does. Since he is the man who created us, he uses every part of his body to the fullest capacity right? That makes him almighty. Just wondering, how many percentage of my brain capacity protential am I using? Maybe less than five percent since I'm sitting down here wasting my life away and my skin cell to detoriate on its own. How awesome.

Ciao..or rather since I am so into Japanese-pop instead of Korean-pop(thanks to those fans who never fails to amaze me with their new found vile in going after idols and killing those other fans with their languages be it in vebal-wise or body-wise), I should just say this.

Owari.
Ja-ne.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.