Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number hundred-and-eighty-six."
hello.
its late i know.TIME TO SLEEP~!
Yah,whatever.
I'm a nightbird anyway.

I was at youtube and allkpop again earlier.
This gave me a shock.
Not like B2ST's Shock that was pleasant,this gave a shock.

This..is Jungmin?!I could only recognize its him because of his eyes.
Not that bad.I kind of like it.
..In a way.

Youngsaeng. and handcuff?
Boy,didn't he had his wish of being a badboy.
But can't help but admit that he is hot here.
But please,that mask is a little turn off.

O.M.G
MY BABY~!
A dead rose?!
Awwwwww~!
That mask huh..really annoying.

Kyujong.
WHOSE HAND IS THAT?!

Hyunjoong.
Doesn't he look a little suffocating with those..wires around his neck?

Well,okay.
The overall concept still can accept but then..
really,really shocking.
I want to hear the song now with those photos released.
Shock me,shock me~!


The next,the girl group that is really unique.
They have like a guy in the group.
Not in a literate fact.
Just like how some of the guy thinks that I'm the guy of the girl group and loudly state that I'm one of them.
Yups,F(X).
They are cool with the new comeback.
Can't wait to see the MV man.
Teaser first?

yahhhhh.isn't it cool?can't wait,really can't wait..
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.