Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number hundred-and-seventy-nine."
fi·as·co  [fee-as-koh or, especially for 2, -ah-skoh]
–noun,plural-cos, -coes.

1.a complete and ignominious failure.

I like fiasco.
Its not that I like it because i'm sick in the mind who like all this.
It is because the fun that one can enjoy from it.
It is really really really fun,no joke.
It is the point where you accidentally messed something up.
That..is fun.
Why I say so?Because I have Joyce who will scream at me for not being sane.
Because I have Merrilyn who will join in and do the same actions as me and laugh like hyenas.
Because I have Oriana who will stare at us like we are the most idiot dorks ever lived on earth and give us an awkward laugh or cough along the way.
Because I have Pohyock who will try to avoid us like dirt but join in,doubling the folds of the fun.
Because I have the remain others who will make the whole situation even messier and fun.



..
...
....
.....
















And I love them all.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.