Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number hundred-and-eighty."
my number of post is getting more and more..
Yet they are all rubbish posts.
HAHA!!
Camp is coming in TWO days time.
I'm not really anticipating for it,but feeling more nervous instead.
Its going to be the mark of my new school life,they are definitely different from secondary school.The poeple there will be totally different from how people are in secondary school.I'm afraid I can't cope with the change.
A little intimidated no doubt but I believe I'll cope well.At least I still have those beloved people behind me where I can go back to them whenever I want to.And they have me.HAHA.

my soulmate.love her lots,really.
my mother.i thank you and love you.


some random pictures?
The other day when both Merrilyn and Oriana came my house for recording.
Because we do not have mic stand to let the mic stay still on its own,we created this.
Ain't we creative?HAHA!
Can't help but say how amazed I am by Jianyu.
Look at the amount of Cheese he had there!!
He really have a stong passion for cheese,don't you think so?
Really a very funny and in a way,weird guy.
The day my hair turn straight.
Do I look alright?
Merrilyn and Qing says that I should have my hair in this way.
HAHA!!
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.