Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number hundred-and-sixty-six."
hello.
ahh,this is a rather useless post actually.
I am rather afraid that I will not do a good job on photoshopping the banner.
The theme is really..abstract.I really don't know what to do with it.
But I know if my teacher will to hear what I am really thinking,he would say thats its all excuses.
Nothing in Art is too abstract to do.
Even when you are trying to protray the emotions and all.
Well..I never thought i was much of a art person but I want to try out.
But the problem is that..my photoshop ain't working.
That is the most maddening thing I have ever met up with.tsktsk.




I really dislike them at times.
If anyone were to read this post,please don't ask me who.
I don't think I want to tell anyone much about it.
I just want to throw all this out of me.
I suppose to be they are people who are people who will understand me.
Yet,I end up think that we are like almost two kind of people.
They,belong to the very steady and firm people.
They are the kind that would not stand much jokes.
I,on the other hand are the type that are spontanous and crazy kind of people.
I am those who loves to joke and would rather spend my time being happy than being troubled.
Its quite hard to communicate at times isn't it?
I really don't know what to do with them.
Sometimes I would think that would it be me that has omething wrong that makes them disapprove me all the time.
If it is,then i really don't know where have I gone wrong.
I really don't know what to do with them.
It doesn't make sense that other people doesn't tell me that I have something wrong in me when they keep telling me that with almost every four out of five things I do.
Gosh,I really can get really frustrated with them.
I can't really stand them at all man.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.