Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number hundred-and-seventy-two."
Ahh.I'm still bored.
And to start with,I just posted a post almost three to four hours ago.
How fun huh?
I think I should run off to do my errands soon.
But I'm being a lazy bum.
I think I shall not go anywhere this week.
Because I'm being plain lazy and there isn't anyone that is willing to go out with me for the time being.
Actually,I think I am suppose to go out today.
But I'm being lazy.
And I have no idea what I am going to do there so I'll shall give it a pass.
Moreover,my mum will be home early today so I shall be a good girl.





Right,I'm talking nonsense.
There was a purpose coming to blog now actually.
Just to say this.
기광,생일척아헤.





Actually,I really think that calling guys hyungs sounds better than calling them oppas.I remember once hearing from lisa saying that calling them by oppas makes ladies sound so submissive towards guys.I can't help but agreeing since I too couldn't imagine myself calling them oppas.
Oh,if there were to be a day when any korean netizens happen to come across this post in this blog,please do not think that I'm insulting your cultures about how should ladies and men adress each other.All this is just my own personal thoughts so how you guys could understand.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.