Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number hundred-and-seventy-four."
This is scary.
Most of my blog posts are stating the same thing.


"IamboredIamboredIamboredIamboredIamboredIambored.."

sigh..
This is a bad sign isn't it?
I am just turn eighteen and I'm already bored everyday.
How is life going to be like next time man.
This definitely not a good sign.
I think I'm already looking forward towards EOY,where I can go to korea with Merri and the others.
Really can't wait man.But I realise one thing that I don't really want.






Actually..i really want only our own clique friends and all to be with us in the trip.But she is a friend.Though not all of us are that close with her.I like her really but..I think this was the plan for sometime and I don't know why but was a little unwilling upon hearing that she might join in.Er,maybe I was being selfish or what.I think I'm sensitive overloaded.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.