Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number hundred-and-fifty-seven."
I can't help but say that I'm dreading night fall everyday now.
I don't like going to sleep anymore..even no matter how much i like sleeping.
All because of that stupid game.
And i was not -- i repeat,not -- involve in it at all.
I'm getting creeps for the past two nights,first with the disgusting dream of headless and..it is really disgusting,really.
Please,just imagine,having the view like watching a movie,
watching someone getting shot at the vack and being beheaded after that.
Its gross,really really gross.
Then that person start puking out black substance.gross.
Where those substance come from i have no idea.
Maybe it was adapted from Jennifer's body.
But overall,gross.
Waking up at four,all goosepimples standing out and heart beating as if it was going to pop out isn't a good sign at all.

Yesterday,went to sleep with this freaking bad feeling in my heart.gosh.
Roll around my bed for the two hecking hours,the feeling wouldn't die.
I really wanted to cry so badly.
Spare me the annoy,please.

I swear there is seriously something wrong.
I don't know if it was me who was soo afraid and paranoid that cause me to feel all this and dream that..disgusting dream.
It better disappear soon.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.