Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number hundred-and-fifty-one."
I admit whatever the blames are now.
I admit that I'm a super lazy blogger.
I admit that I'm literately not bothering to blog at all.
I admit that I don't mind placing my blog on eternal hiatus mood.
Well,what can I do?
I've got no time?
Blogging can be a fun thing to do,I admit it.
Yet,work is such a time-consuming thing and I really think that work is such a slave drive.
Eight bloody hours standing.
Alright,take away the one hour of break where you go off to eat and all nots.
Seven hours.
Seven WHOLE BLOODY hours.
Kill me,please.
iwanttoquitiwanttoquitiwanttoquit..


..
...
....
Did I even mention that other than that mad desire to go korea,I really want to go taiwan again?
I really really really want to go taiwan again.
With friends,thats off course.
I want to go to that..what do you call that in english?
I have no idea but that something that we can eat and its super duper nice.
HAHAHAHAHA!
I'm a glutton,without a doubt.
I want to go to 士林夜市,九分,西門町.
Eat and play and eat and play.HAHAHA!
I started planning already actually.
Looking for plane tickets and all isn't really something simple and easy.
I realise I still got to plan the place we are going to stay,whether is it good or not.
tsktsk.
So much planning to do man..




HAHAHAHA!





-ciao.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.