Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number hundred-and-fourty-two."
Hello.
I'm already sunday,and i'm not asleep yet.
Went out this mornin with annabel and melissa to the airport to study.
Yet,we ended up teaching her chinese instead of doing MCQ.
I left with merrilyn to eat in the mid afternoon so can you see that i did..nothing.

Meet shawna and zarah in the afternoon for her photography project(opr homework).
Her canon camera is amazing,i totally love it.
though like what she said,the lens sucks.
i prefer those that you can adjust manually.its more fun.heehee.

She bought her DS today,finally.
the person there actually place all like thirty games for her on the spot?
i swear she isn't going to feel bored for a very long time.
makes me wanna have one as well.tsktsk.
but i really like the white version instead of the black version.
three eighty?its quite expensive though you know.
i shall see..heheehe.


i'm talking nonsense.having my liquid mask on and i can't really see what on earth i'm typing.tsktsk.
ciao!
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.