Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number hundred-and-fourty-six."
Hello.
Firstly i need to say this.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Claudine.
The girl who never fails to dress glamorously.
Please,she is always in dresses and spagatti strips?!
Then to the other one as well,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Melissa.
Our towkay who likes kyuhyun and monkeys.
odd combi though.

I realise I seriously have no time and money for all this that activities I'm having in hand now.
Look at my calendar man.
gosh.
i'm dying.

Friday's event I have yet to do any good planning yet.
tsktsk.
I don't see I needed a planner until now.
Free is never a good thing.
Events that needs you to be keeps appearing at your door steep endlessly.
But I can't really wait for this coming friday though.Its going to be fun.
Cam-whoring hours again.♥

I think thats all I want to say now.
Shall have some time to learn how do some interior designing.
I want to design my own room!
One of my goals.HEHEHEHEHEHE.


ciao.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.