Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number hundred-and-fourty-four."
Hey there.
I decided to post something.
Its nothing much though,i'm just suffering from KC withdrawal syndrome.
I want my english teacher to teach me english again,scream at me for not pay attention and give me my english essay that I can spend up to two hours trying to figure the best way to write it.
I want my art teacher to kill my ears and threaten to tear my sketches everytime i move a second slower than expected.
I want my biology teacher to teach me biology again,i never seems to understand the full concept of transpiration and the suction force in it.
I want my social studies teacher to teach me social studies again,i never understand Iraq and Kuwait's war.
I want my literature teacher to teach me again,teach me games at twilight again and threaten to throw her shoe at me.
I want my chinese teacher to teach me again,though i ended chinese last year,she never fail to make me laugh.
I want my maths teacher to teach me maths again,i never got a chance to fully understand graph properly and he never fails to call me a cartoon.
I want my chemistry teacher to teach me again,i want to fully understand how on earth to calculate moles.
I want my PE teacher to teach me PE again,i never got a chance to play much games during her class.

I miss KC,like heck.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.