Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number hundred-and-thirty-seven."
Hey there.
Back from hiatus mode.
I wasn't in a hiatus mode to begin with since I never announce my disappearance.
I doubt anyone reads my blog,my humble-o-little blog so I don't actually see a need in explaining my disappearance.
Like I said,who cares?Nobody.
I'm not being emotion-less,but come on,I'm just a plain-o-samantha.
Sometime a over-sensitive Samantha who unknowing becomes overbearing and demanding.
Times to times,rough and ungentle,guyish me.
I suppose I'm multi-persona I guess.
Times to times,nice and friendly to everyone,laugh at everything silly joke anyone tells me and do all my best to help whoever that needs my help.
Or I'm a nasty person who gossips endlessly about the person that I dislike and be a petty two face idiot.
Thats me overall isn't it?
I'm loud,ungentle,rough and point-blant.
Its up to you to take it,or leave it.

Its currently mid-night and I'm not really into sleeping just yet.
My mother had came out to announce her displease with me still using the computer.
I'm an night owl,but they ain't.
My brother and my mother,they sleeps really early and doesn't not approve to what I like to do.
Apparently,I'm rather different from them.
Well,up to them to take what I am.
And I believe they always will.

I was thinking for after my O levels.What I am going to do and plan my holidays.
They..are the things that I am looking forward to very much.
But I suppose the first thing that need to be do during the holiday would definitely be shifting to a new house and refunishing my house.
You know how I want my room like don't you?Well if you don't then its okay,I did post something about my dream house and dream room.
Though the floor-to-celling window is rather impossible to have in my next comfort zone but I suppose I can do with what I have then.
I think I want to do some graffeti on my wall in my new room other than painting the clouds that I always wanted really badly.
I want to do the television picture like the room that TVXQ had for their couple talk.
I love those kind of design in a room,wouldn't you too?
Anyway,my new room will definitely be in blue,white,red and orange...not forgetting black.HAHA.
I remember poh yock was telling me that if I want to be artistic,I could place paint into balloons and smash onto the wall.
HAHA..but I think Annabel was the one who told me that.
..Nevermind who then.All I know that is they have got to be there with me when I refurnish my room.
My bunch of goofy and silly friends.Loveable ain't they?
Next would definitely be the pottery class that I have been so inspired to have.
I really,really want to learn the art of pottery.
It was a pity that in my five years of art in school,I've never gotten the chance to do pottery.
Learning it would be the most enriching thing I can have during the holiday..other than going back for korea language class of course.
Then it would be time to decide what I want to go for in my next part of my education life,the last part of my educational life before I step into society(of course,if I do not get a chance to get into a university in singapore.maybe oversea).Do I really pursue my passion in my music or do the technology that has fascinated me a lot?Honestly,I'm confuse to what I want to do.
I having half the mind now of pursuing art since I was so motivated to do art all the time.
Maybe it was because I'm graduating this year and all the good and fun memories came from the art room where my 'teletubbies' kept me accompany through thick and thin in art.
I would keep those memories forever in my heart.I love those memories.

Results out,then I would do my decision then it would be time for my other major exam: Music.
Time flies you know,it was just at the tender age of four when I started interacting with the piano and now I'm seventeen.Thirteen years have went pass and I'm still playing the piano.Grade Six examination coming soon and I really have to say I'm not working really hard on it.Heard that the tentative day for it would be during late february to early march.So I guess during the holidays other than enriching myself with pottery and korean,playing the piano would be on my daily to-do-list.

March would then be the holiday to korea that I truely wanted.Merrilyn and Joanne have got to be with me this time round for the trip.It was a pity that I didn't manage to go for this end-of-year trip.Shopping then is a necessity,definitely.I am going to shop till I literately drop to the ground.HAHA!

--Alright,time to go to sleep.
Night.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.