Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number hundred-and-thirty."
Hi,i'm bored.
This is the fact.
I'm ALONE at home doing NOTHING.
我想用華文來打字.
因為無聊,還有我被拋棄了.
知道啦,我在這裡說的這一切很幼稚啦。
但是吼,我真的受不了嘢。
他們都沒叫我去!!
算什麽朋友嘛!
我已經一個星期哪都沒去了。
我天天不是會見做功課就是在學校了。
好了,除了星期五那天我跟青燕和melissa去了parkway.
我可變得很乖了啦!
功課天天做完。
真是的。
好了,鬧够了,拜。
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.