Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number hundred-and-twenty-eight."
Hey there.
Its 11:23pm now and I'm really on the verge of going to bed without bathing.
Tsktsk,and thats super gross really.
I would probably be dead by tomorrow morning in my own filth if I were to really not shower.
And that is..beyond my imagination so its not an option.
I was in the bus just now.
The trip was super long and boring.
Kept watching DBSK's Five In The Black Concert.
HAHA.As usual,they are the best.
Was just wondering what would I do if I'm rich.HAHA.
Thats a stupid wonder,really.But I shall just talk about it.HEHE.
Well,I suppose I would fix up my current house and get moving to another house with my family.
My mother always mavel about living in a terrace house.Big and nice.My mother loves it.
Then I will want to fix up my room like what I wanted and get a mixer~!
Start mixing my own brand of music and all.YES.
Then I want to meet dongbang!
I will meet all of them,or I meant go to at least one of their concert.
I will buy all their CDs,DVDs,photobooks..whatever that got to do with them.
HAHA.Same goes to Super Junior,F.T Island..HA!
Then I want to go to Paris,Korea,Japan with Merrilyn-ie and Pohyock-ie.
We will go and take tons of photographs together and have fun like crazy.HA!
Then I would bring my family with me to the country we want to stay over in and stay there forever.
HAHA.This would be so lovely isn't it?
Felt so like a dream(like DUH.HA!)
HAHAHAHA,it would be sooooo cool.really.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.