Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number hundred-and-eight"

Behold... My Future
I will marry Yoochun.
After a wild honeymoon, We will settle down in Korea in our fabulous Apartment.
We will have 0 kid(s) together.
Our family will zoom around in a White honda.
I will spend my days as a Composer, and live happily ever after.
whats your future


Saw this at some random LJ so had a try on it.
I'm glad that I've got YOOCHUN
HA!
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.