Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number ninety-five."
Hi.
Please note that whatever that is mention in here is purely lamentations.nothing else.

I really swear,at the top of my lungs,that Art is a killer.
Art kills my brain cells and energy.
Art kills my time.
tsktsk.
Okay,i have to say that I'm pleased that at least i have finished all my work already.
But that would mean thumbnails which I am totally not interested in doing just yet.
tsktsk.
Life sucks.

Please note that whatever name mention here is purely fictional.nothing else.

I swear i hate that two dynamic duo.
They are disgustingly gossipers,thinks that they are all cool and good.
Oh gosh,look at the mirror before comparing anyone about pimples.
They think that nobody should gossip about each other and they mention that they do not gossip.
Oh gosh,get a tape and tape your loose mouth before saying about others.
They think that everyone is doing them wrong and that there is no fault in them.
Oh gosh,i'll write an autograph about what wrong you both have done before placing the bucket at someone's feet.
They need reality check man,really.

.
..
...
Okay,i'm chill now.
ciao.
need to start fixin my art and whatever nots.
i have a bad feeling about this,
i think i'll have to fix all night out.
tsk.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.