Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number hundred-and-two."
Hi there.I'm bored..and troubled.
My art isn't going in progress.
I'm slacking big time.
And I need to get 4 transformation and 4 thumbnail exploration by tuesday.
Gosh,and i only got 1 transformation and 0 thumbnail exploration,
not mentioning that my pathetic 1 transformation is half-done as well.
tsktsk.
Can you believe it?I've gotten an A2 for art.
This is crazy.
Really.
I really want to get that for my end result.
Wonder can I get it.
Tsktsk.
Got to ciao now.
Have to get at least 3 transformation and 2 thumbnail tonight,by hook or by crook.
tsktsk.
see you soon.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.