Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number hundred-and-one."
Konichiwa!
Yeah,I've got nothing better to do.
Can't find any good video convertor and its totally killing me badly.
I want to convert Super Junior's Sorry Sorry MV but then none of my convertor works since its in a flash video fomat.
Its killing me,really.

Went for a movie date with my aunt today at VivoCity.
But before that,I had meet-the-parent session today.
It was scary,really.
Mr.J just throw me with questions and alright,he did praise that I did well in my work.
I was glad.
Anyway,he talk to my mum for 15:55minutes,Joyce timed everything.
I told him that,and I know he made a face,like the way he made a face when I told him that my mother suck in his essence of speech and use it on me at home everyday.Joyce and Qingyan laughed at his expressions,but I didn't really look at him,I was busy jumping at the relief that washed over me at that moment.So yah.

We watched Suspect X today.It was really good man!I love the way it goes on about solving the case.HAHA.Though there was certain part I didn't really understand but its good,really.And the main lead looks cool,seriously.HAHA.

National Geography at Vivocity was cooler than I thought.The things inside are amazingly cool.The photographs taken in there was like..beautiful.Its so beautiful that I can't really explain it.Its intriguing,darn intriguing.
Heres one that I find its darn cool.
See?
I dunnoe what that is.
It so..capsule.
Like this people are living in that small little space.
It reminded me of futurism where people in outter space live in this kinda capsule.HAH.
And you know where this picture orginated from?
Japan.
I swear all the art-brain are from there man.
And the create the craziest thing I've ever seen in my life..so far.












Anyway,I'm ciao-ing now.
My mother deicded its best for me to go with her for her morning walk tomorrow morning.
If she has not realise,I do not have any running shoes or anything.
TSKTSK.
I shall run in my school shoes then.
Hope they don't break half-way through though.
HAHA.
Sayonara!
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.