Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number hundred-and-four."
This..is a random post.
Lately my family kept a pet.We name it Lizzy(lets just assume that its a female) and she is really loveable.She is pretty and has really smooth and nice skin.I really want to take a picture of her everytime when I see her lazing around the place but she is fast at running away from me.She doesn't like taking pictures then,I concluded after countless of fultile attempts at capturing her cute image.She has gotten herself a husband the other day and brought him home(to my family and my horror) for a couple of days.They are really sweet-looking couple,all they do everyday when I catch a glimpse of them is lazing around together and doing whatever they are doing.Well,after that I guess they fell out 'cause I didn't see her husband after a few days(to our reliefs).Glad they took precaution since I didn't find her with her offspring after he left,I was afraid that she might turn into a single-parent mother,that would be horrible you know?
tsktsk,guess what our pet is now then.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.