Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"hundred-and-five."
Hi there.
Its sunday today and the weather is..pretty sunny,not really warm but still alright.
I'm at home,lazing.
Today is the last day of the week,and it is the last of the march holidays.
Tomorrow I'll be back in school facing all homework and whatever nots again.
I'm not really glad about it,really.
Homework is less than half-done and i'm still in a holiday frenzy.
..I think i need a school councilor to save my brain which is on its way to self destruction.
Its malfunction,not ready to study even though I pump it endlessly to get it started.
..Okay,not really that much pumping but I have my Chemistry test paper infront of my face and I'm not looking at it.
How about that.
I am more interested in looking through the pictures I've save this morning in a frenzy mood.
TSKTSK.
Talk to me about that.
tsktsk.
I suppose I'll die a horrible death tomorrow?
I'm not really that sure about it now.
The dictionary isn't working for me.
Or am I not allowing its function to work out efficently?
I have no idea.
I only know that if I will to not do anything but keep typing here I might just waste my time and burnt throughout the night.
tsktsk.
I need a manager.To mark my time for me.
tsktsk.
any application?
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.