Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number two."
Hello there.
Posting my second post on this so called new blog.
Currently at home,like usual.
Study leave have started(thats for me) since last friday and i'm currently,relaxing infront of my laptop.
My computer isn't working yet.
How i wish my mother would just get another computer but oh well,there's still a long way to that destination.
Tsktsk.
Was watching FT Island's Hangeul Island earlier on.
Laughing at their actions and speeches.
Have to admit that they are a loveable bunch of people.

Tomorrow is somebody's birthday.
I'm always here with birthday wishes.
HAAHAA.
Can't everyone just realise that I,Samantha,is such a sweet girl?
Believe it alright?You wouldn't make the wrong choice.
HAAHAA.
Tomorrow is SHINee's KEY's birthday.
The very person with the exact same name as Kim KiBum from Super Junior.
I seems to have a liking for people with the same name though.
HAAHAA.
Anyway,here's something.
키시..생일축하해요..
희망 당신은 행복한 일을 보낸다..
그리고,
사랑해!
Yups.
Thats all for him.
Going off for music soon.
ciao.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.