Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number one."
Hello.
Yah,its me(as everyone can read from the side).
I'm bored and have nothing to do(no cassan,i'm not interested in thinking of lady fingers).
So i just created a new blog.
Actually,because i wanted to put music into my (previous) blog.
BUT THEN,i can't.
Why?Waeyo?
Because that silly blog was an old,classic form of blogger template so therefore being old,it can't hold HTML unless i change into a different layout which i couldn't because it does not allow me.
damn,right?
So in a fits of irritations,i change my blog.
So here i am,typing my very first blog entry.
What a drag.
tsktsk.

Currently doing my N-level art research.
I have a admit,i said a lie this afternoon.
I told merrilyn that I've finish doing my Art research which actually..I didn't.
I'm naughty huh?
tsktsk.
I'm sorry for that.
Bianhae.

My brother's currently watching the Kdrama(thats if you ever heard of it),'Stairways to heaven'.
If anyone has been watching it,agree with me,that antagonist is such a B.I.T.C.H
I pity the protagonist man.
Why am I using such..literate terms?
I don't know?
Probably all because of my literature teacher(the 'she-must-not-be-named').
She was being such a nice and..sweet(?) person today.
And finally,she actually realise that she was being such a B.I.T.C.H all awhile.
Thats very nice.
Please remain like this all the time out,I'll love you for that.

Everyone should love KPOP.
It is the best thing ever(in my opinion,other is good,if you like).
Like..동방신기,슈퍼주니어,소녀시대,FT 아일랭드,샤니이..
They are good.
There are many more..like..big bang,epik high,younha..
Fantastic.
Ciao.
Need to finish up my art research.
See ya!
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.