Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
""
Hello.
I have to say that i'm really happy today.
I saw her again,at the best stop.
She called me first,again like the previous time inside parkway.
I'm damn happy man,really.
I always thought that she will never remember me,really.
Afterall,i think she does know that i used to have a crush on her before.
And we talked just now.
She's in Catholic Junior College,instead of Tampines Junior College that merrrilyn wrongly interpret.She doesn't seems to be one that she would end up going to Junior College.Then she commented that Polytechnic seems harder.I was like,huh?But oh well,its okay.I still see her today.I'm happy.Now i feel like ending up at Parkway everyday,just to see her at the bus stop.tsktsk.i'm crazy,right?

Someone's 21th birthday is today.
HAAHAA.
Hope he have the best day ever today.
Here's something i wanna say:
기범,생일 축하 해요.
사랑해♥
see ya.
ciao.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.