Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
""
Hello.
Currently watching the olympics closing celemony.
HAAHAAHAA.Hope to see HanGeng later.
I know i sound like some idiot fan girl.
But i'm not.
HAAHAA.
Its someone's birthday today.
Just have to say this:
여성시,생일 축하 해요!
사랑 하미다!♥
ciao.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.