Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
""
And again.I've decided to change my blogskin..again.
I like changing bloskin.Its fun.Just that I'm rather lazy,for no apparent reason.
Yes,thanks for the comment about my blogskin merrilyn.

Currently hiding in my room using the computer.
My brother isn't back yet,that explain a lot why i am using the computer.
Illegally.
tsktsk.I'm bored,as usual.
I have nothing to do already.
No video to watch,got bored of playing games.
TSKTSK.
I have no life.

Paper today was surprisingly easy.
I thought i would have died on the way,doing it.
tsktsk.
nevertheless,its a good news.
anyway,ciao.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.