Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
""
Hello.
I am currently doing nothing,again.
TSKTSK.
I am being a really lazy ass.
Can't i just not go school tomorrow?I'm really very very lazy to go.
Art is a bummper(he better not see this).
I hasn't done a single touch up other than my dummy head which isn't a good sign.
TSKTSK.
I'm so lacking back.

Tomorrow merrilyn's not going to school again.
Okay,she has her reason though i wouldn't say a single thing about that but she BETTER come back for the ENTIRE week next week man.
Skipping school nowadays ain't a good thing.

See the contradition i made?
One should not skip school nowadays but yet i am having the urge to not wake up in time tomorrow for school.
I'm lazy.
TSKTSK.

blog later.
ciao.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.