Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
""
Hello there.
I'm blogging again for no apparent reason.Just have the thought of making my blog regular,thats all.
Anyway,i have nothing to do.No mood to do any studies now.
The art canvas due is finally up,hoorays for me!I am really glad that's it FINALLY over.I can't stand looking at the canvas any longer,i might just break that canvas up and throw it out of the window.TSKTSK.But that isn't all.I still have that damn art paper two that i have to tackle next Monday when Mr Juraimy issue it out.I told the others today when i went in the art room.Kyla and Natalie was like: "oh my god,are you shitting me?".I would like to say that to someone as well.I need to study for my other subjects,i would want to pass my art yet fail my other subjects.In that rate,I'll slaughter myself and die.

My best friend decided not to appear in school today,again.
I don't understand why is she always doing that.I always do assumption about her disappearance,and it isn't pleasant doing that,really.She always give me a sheepish apologetic smile,saying all that "I have bad back pain,can't get off the bed","I was in the hospital accompanying my mother/grandmother","My maid didn't wake me up,overslept","I have fever",and the list goes on.I really want to believe in everything that she said with all my heart but something is stopping me.I got sick of listening to her reasons.It turned common listening to her saying her reasons with any guilt that she isn't appearing in school for some reason or another,missing lots of lessons that is important to her.I don't know why is she doing that.She promise us that she is coming back to do her 'O's together with us next year but at the rate that she is missing school like nothing,it seems rather impossible.And i don't like that possiblity.
I accidentally blurted 'bitch' to her today.I know she is pissed,hearing me say that.I didn't mean it,really.It is just that i can't understand her actions and being so confused and all nots,words that ain't meant to be said came out.I really sorry for that.I know she knows my bluntness and doesn't take grudge for it but i'm still sorry for it.

Now i just can't wait for days after 'N's,freedom.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.