Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
""
Hello there.
Hasn't blog for some days again i guess.I was just kinda lazy,thats all.No much apparent reason.
I hasn't gotten into the mood of doing anything lately,for no apparent reason.
I know my prelims are coming and i have tons of homework piling up my table in my o-so-messy room that my mother wants me to clear up eons ago,but for no apparent reason,i'm too lazy to do it.
And,by the way,i have not touch a single topic in my studies for my up-coming 'N' Levels.
How great is that?Absolutely.

Did i ever mention that i saw her again last wednesday in Parkway Parade with her old clique?
I bet i didn't because i was so obsessed in telling everyone that i know that knows who is she that i finally saw her after her 'O' Level results release during january.If anyone other than merrilyn and that 'kim kim kim' Joanne know my reaction that day,they would have believe that i have offically gone mad after seeing her.I literately jumped like a little kid who had finally gotten the toy they have been eyeing for ever since it was placed on the shelf in a toy departmental store.And i believe i am no much different from those little brats other than my toy turned into a seventeen-to-be living human and its a her that i'm saying about.Not a he(i'm not those bimbos who goes "ohmigosh~its him!" at the random guy that they happen to see.),yes.And man,how much i miss seeing her.

I offically declared that i'm going for another school trip again after the Perth trip i went for with my primary school during my primary sixth year.Though this is not a very nice trip i have to admit,i wanted to go to maybe some european country or japan which that 'kim kim kim' Joanne is going at the end of the year or even korean which that S.A.D(Single.Avaliable.Desperate) is going at the end of the year as well,but going for a school trip is truely something i wouldn't wanna miss out at my secondary school life.This trip is to Xian and Beijing,for eleven days.Its counted a rather long trip though,i remembered the previous time when i went to perth,it was only a week and a day.And my school is subsidying more than a quarter of fees makes me more wanting to go for it.I just can't wait for it.

I just don't understand why is everyone into not appearing for lessons.Not to mention those that are truely sick and can't get out of the house or bed with terrible back aches and whatever nots,why ain't they coming to school.I just don't understand why.Prelims are coming in just two weeks time,then after awhile's time,its our study leave which everyone i bet is gonna mug like crazy then its the thing of the year,'N' Levels then its free time.Things get going really fast ya' know.So can't they just tolerate this few months and buck up.All they say they wanna come back next year to do their 'O' levels but what i see?So much of that promises they made to the teachers and to themselves.It just make promises sound like so foolish things.TSKTSK.

Merrilyn bought herself a muffler through the internet last week.It look not bad though it wasn't something that i would like(i meant by the colour,i prefer faded colour.Makes everything so..different).And she better go wash that thing up,man it stinks.But it was cool.I don't mind getting one but i would prefer it to be faded grey and black.HAAHAA.It would seems so much nicer.I wanna try to do some online shopping though.I'm eyeing on some accessories and clothes.HAAHAA.I'm clothes and accessories deprive.HAAHAA.Got to go,see ya.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.