Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
""
Hi.
i'm bored.nothing to do.
Actually not really.Just translating all those romanized korean words into hangul.
I don't know what on earth am i doing that for but ya,i'm bored.
I have art to do.Yes,i know that.
I just didn't have the mood to do it at all.
TSKTSK.
And i left my canvas in tuition center today.
Miss choo called just now when i got down the bus outside my house and inform me that.
TSKTSK.I left my brains behind.How great.
Oh well.

I have english homework to do.I know that.
I hasn't finish it yet.
Can't thanks joey more enough for giving me those article.
Really.
But i'm not handing in again.
Thats a bad thing.
But oh well.

I have to practice my piano like no tomorrow.
I know that.
Tomorrow is that east zone competition and i hasn't get my piece settled.
He sucks,everyone knows that.
And i left my scores with him.
How great,so much of wanting to photocopy.
But oh well.

I need to fix all the things that i'm selling off.
I know that.
Just kinda lazy.
I tried fixing out but made a mess in my room.
Not a really good thing.
I just realise that i'm practically selling everything away.
All my cds and posters.
Don't know would anyone buy all those cds.
Hope they will.
Really but oh well.

See that?
I'm so laid-back.
Thats a bad thing.
But oh well.

Last saturday(just before i forget about it and sign off again like usual),
It was Kim Ryeowook's 21st birthday.
If you don't know who that is,he is from Super Junior.
If you so happen to not even know who on earth is super junior,they are a band that is hecking famous in half of asia.Just like Dong Bang Shin Ki(aka,DBSK).
He is merrilyn's favourite though,not mine.
HAA.
Anyway,hope that he did have a nice birthday though.
He is such a kid.Really.
Anyway,ciao.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.