Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"Post number #45"
Yo there.
FINALLY.FREE!God man,after a month of endless hair-tearing sessions of book-whoring,i'm FREE.
Free to EAT,
Free to PLAY,
Free to STONE,
Free to WATCH TVs..
HAA,man,i LOVE this.HAA.

Was watching this GAY movie eariler on,HAA.
..I DO watch GAY movie.
Afterall,its still a MOVIE.
No point discriminating and forbidding GAY/LESBIAN movies
..Its really,WLAO.
Its really COOL,i swear.HAA.
..And,man,they can kiss.
HAA.watch it in crunchyroll.
Totally amazed.Blast away.
I love that gay in the movie.
I remembered him in QUEENS<至尊玻璃鞋>,
that TEDDY BEAR and oh my god,he's EFFING CUTE.
..And he can dance bloody well.
The new ENERGY member.
OH MY GOD?!i'm going to get the CD tomorrow when i'm going to parkway.

Then..
X-FAMILY.
I hasn't been watching it since episode 41.
..It has up to episode 50.extremely long.
The show is cute,like Queens
..This show is cuter.HAA.
I waiting to get the show man,
but i guess it will cause a bomb.
..As usual,i'm pretty broke.
My parents are deciding to go TAIWAN for the holidays.
I was flying over the moon.
..Yes,my plans about having a holiday job has gone down the drain.
My aunt promise me a job in her office next year.
..I bet she's just hoaxing me.
Maybe i'll get the show in taiwan if i'm going this year.
Or not,i'll get it here.
SIGH.I pity my piggy bank.

I'm waiting to watch Spider Lily.
..The show acted by Rainie Yang angd Isabella Yeong.
And YES,its IS a LESBIAN movie.
Like i have said,i'll not discriminate movies like THIS.
I've only saw the trailers.
..And i've just notice that rainie is BLOODY hot?
Since when did she turn from a GIRL to a WOMAN?
No offence to Rainie's fans but yah,she always appear girl-looking than a woman.
Then she turn from a rowdy,loud,brainless girl into some..hot ass.
WLAO.
Big different.
I think i'm gonna love the show.

Today's ART paper was a total screwed-up.
Everything went TERRIBLE.
And i hate THAT teacher.
VERY IRRTATING!!!
"You don't know that you aren't suppose to borrow any art materials from your friends?that will be counted as cheating..blahblahblah.."
OH MY GOD?I have yet to see anyone as thick as she can be.
AGRR.i swear i'm gonna hate her for life.

I can't believe i pass my chemistry paper.
i thought i would have flunked it.TSK.
Its a little haywire.TSK.35 1/2 over 50.
WLAO.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.