Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"Post number #43"
yo there.
..yes,i'm at home.
a little tired about school.
..nope,not playing traunt.
just not in a right mind to get my arse to school.
..of course i'm a little sick.
down with slight fever.
..i wouldn't die.
i still has lots of things yet to settle.

Currently sitting at my dinning chair,right infront of my dinning table with the laptop i've secretly stolen out to use from my mother after her giving a loooong lecture about my sibiling and me not bothered about studying for EOYs which in tomorrow.Yes,i'm not in school where i'm suppose to be having art with Mr Juraimy who i bet is having a long face if i DID turn up today with NOTHING done for my art.It would be a surprise if he gives a smile,shruggled and walk off.Sky has fallen off.

Tomorrow is literature paper.
I have yet to start a single thing.Miss lendon gave out notes yesterday.I had my eyes on it,read it,and nothing went into my mind.Usual,thats what everyone who knows me WELL-ENOUGH would say.Afterall,studying isn't my cup of tea.Neither is it anyone's cup of tea in the clique.Everyone would like to do well-

ok,who wouldn't?No one right?It would be ridiculous if someone doesn't want.So far,i've yet to find this person thats so ridiculous,but i would find one someday.Then i shall proclaim that there are someone that are abolutely insane.

The day after,maths.
One subject that i would believe that i would just take out my penknief,slit it across my rather tan-looking wrist and watch the fiery red blood gushes out impaiently while waiting for the death god to fetch me to hell.I also believe that i would go hell,like who on earth goes to heaven if everyone is a sinner?its kind of inlogical.If the world ends,hell will be pack with billions of people.TSK.Ok,that was really random.I have yet to start a single thing for maths.Talk to joyce yesterday will watching her and Joanne do their maths paper.Hear that Joanne's class has gotten a chance to take up Maths O level,as in you do maths along with the Secondary 4 express next year for O level.Thats cool but it would spell 'sucidal' to me.Maths isn't really my cup of tea either.

On monday,Social Studies,Biology and English Oral.
I'm die.Really.I have yet to pass my Social Studies before ever single i have HER for lessons.Now i have HIM but its pointless,nothing gets into my head.Cheryl was right.Who on earth would use social studies in the up-coming years of our life in society?Other than people that are going to end up being some travel guide which anyone i have known wants be it.It seems that history works better but i can't stand both.

Biology.
I know Miss Chua was in the mind of slaughtering me for i was slacking every single time when she is going through something important.I believe that i'm going to die pretty miserably during this up-coming monday.I have yet to figure out with does that chapter "Transport in Plants" does.WLAO.I'm dead.

English Oral.
I can't speak well,oral.RIGHT.I'm just spelling death for myself.
..Picture conversations.
Yada yada away about my opinion of that person in the picture.WLAO.I don't really care much about her crying or laughing.

Music O level selections.
I have yet to receive a single information on whether am i in it or not.
My mother thinks that i might not have gotten in.
I hope i did.
I really wants to get in.
SIGH.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.