Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"Post number #41"
Yo there.
Everytime in the year when it reaches today,i'll feel EXTREMELY BORED and IRRITATED.really.its like..i got nothing to do and i'll see a big bunch of bombastic boys rounding the house,laughing and yelling OUT LOUD.i can literately feel that house shake at the amount of noise they make.YES,my brother's effing birthday party where he invites all his effing friends that are ALL loud and rowdy.RAWR.By the end of the day,i'll die.HORRIBLE.

So..i found out that dates for EOY cosfest this year.15th december at EXPO.HAA.Kinda anticipating for it.HAA.i LOVE cosfest.really.though i don't cosplay but going for the cosfest events is exciting enough.i'm so gonna bring my camera along.HAA.photo taking as usual.HAA.

Anyway,back to my really BORING day.i'm turing freaky.Glaring at the people and yelling at them.YES,that orange shirt friend of my brother is scare of me.HAA.thats fun.SIGH.i'm turning BORING.ok.nevermind,i'll..just carry on...


PS:
To Rozanne:

happy BELATED sweet 16th birthday!
though i already wish but yah,again is something nice.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.