Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"Post Number #39"
Yo there.
Sigh.I feel so like dying now.
I've got nothing,really NOTHING to do.
Maybe i could take a leaf out of what my mother had said 3 hours ago : "girl ah,nothing to do then FIND something to do!Isn't that going some logic into your weeny brain?"
TSK.And OFF she goes,running off with my grandmother and my good-for-rubbish aunt to the-place-must-not-be-named.SIGH.
In the end,I'm DUMPED,pitifully ALL alone into this overpowering big house that might just shallow me up.HOW GREAT.

Just watch finish the Taiwanese Idol Drama that I've been dying to watch since when i first heard of it during last year's December.It was really funny,seriously.But maybe a little dumb.But who cares,i LOVE it.HAA.Back to being bored.Reckoned it would help to KILL the boredom if there was some show now to watch yet,NO!There is NOTHING to watch.GREAT.I was kinda wishing to see my face again like this morning when i was watching the rerun of CAMPUS SUPERSTAR and see myself looking extremely blur and worried during the result show when HUIXIAN and JOANNA was on the stage,about to know who is the LAST to get into the last semi-final.TSK.Maybe i was worried at the fact that if she doesn't get into the finals,then i might not get a chance to grab tickets to go and fool around again.SIGH.i realise i have too many hidden motivations,evil me.TSK.But oh well,like i would bother.Felt like watching that silly recording i went for last week on friday.Why did i call it silly because its ALL about this BIOSKIN thingy that i would NEVER,EVER bother.But why did i go there for,its ALL because of TANK.I know,i was being retarded.I think i scream the loudest that day when i was at the recording with all those TANK fans.Thats what Merrilyn told me after i scream and she look at me as if i'm going to be the one responsible for causing her deafness.SIGH.You can't blame me when i see my favourite idol.I'll turn into a total crazy fangirl.SIGH.I still hasn't gotten a chance to take a GOOD picture of TANK yet,regretfully.SIGH.I got lots of bitter resentment in me now.SIGH.i'm so going to lease it out on ANYONE that calls me now.HAA.beware,my friends..or foe?
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.