Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"Post number #37"
Yo there.
Currently feeling EXTREMELY bored.
Changed my blog skin again.Gillian believes that i'm blogskin-whoring.
HAA.
You can't blame me for that,i'm just extremely bored.
TSK TSK.
Anyway,i SERIOUSLY can't believe that i'm done reading HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS within 4 days.HAA.Its like..WHAO.i'm so fast.Its pretty nice though,wanted to buy them already but yah,NO MONEY.
i'm on the verge of being money-less every single day.I think its time for me to stay at home and NOT go out,just to save a few bucks.SIGH.thats pathetic of me.I got a loooonggggg list of things to get this few days and YET,i'm broke.Yvonne is rushing me for her birthday persent.SIGH.i'm broke.
Saw this microphone necklace on tuesday.Its damn bloody nice but YET,like i've said for god-knows how many time,i'm BROKE.And yes,it cost 20 bucks and all i got is a few cents.Maybe its time to get a job soon.SIGH.any job to recommand?And i know that Zhiyang has it.Saw him wearing it in the video i was watching at merrilyn's house.It really look good.HAA.I WANT IT MAN..SIGH.ERRRR..

Anyway,i got to go liao.SEE YA.HAA. ♥
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.