Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"Err.."
After soooo many requests from hazel lim de germ queen,
i shall..post.
thanks lots hazel.
.
..
...
you know what,
i shall be nice though i thought it would be a nicer thing of me to do is to ignore but oh well,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY,janice PHUA-NIE PHUA~~!!!
Yes yes,
i'm uber nice today,something is seriously wrong with me.
really.
for example,this morning when i woke up,ate my breakfast of the usual fishball noodles and i went off to my super duper MESSY room and started PACKING.
I mean,its hard to get me packing my school bag everyday and now there i am,packing my room.
TSK TSK.
Then i went off to do something that nobody even RACHEL TAN wouldn't believe which is,i'm doing my homework.
My 3 maths assignment,a english speech,my bio notes,chemistry worksheet,chinese 实用文,social studies notes,literature 1-page long essay summary and now,i'm doing them ALL.TSKTSK.Isn't that amazing?LOLS.
i'm out of my mind.

Choir is going to be a POOF.really.with those..3 in ALTO 2.Its hard to imaging them in alto already and seriously,from sop 1 to alto 2.a BIGGGGG swap.I thank you,Mr Liew.
TSKTSK.hope we can work out man..GAMBATTE ALTO 2~!!!WE CAN DO IT~~!!!HAAHAAA.SIGH.But imagine,7 people in alto 2 and in sop 1.WHAO~!TSKTSK.

Anyway,got to go,haven't finish ALL that work i listed just now.SEE YA.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.