Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"Untitled."
Heyo there.
Just glance through my blog and realise that i hasn't blog for a long time so yups,i shall blog now then.Life lately is getting little stressfull and i'm turning little emo this few days.Not mentioning that i'm falling sick.Damn my brother.Pass every germs he had on me.TSK.he's an evil kid.

Everyone has been asking me whether am i a PL(PL=Pure Lesbian.Liking a girl thats not a brute.).So what if i am and what if i not?Can't you people just leave me all alone about all this?So what if i AM a lesbian or a bisexual?My bisexuality or lesbianility has got NOTHING concerning about you people so yah,LEAVE ME ALONE.Thank you.

This month is the month that i've known her for a year.She's leaving soon and i swear i will miss her like crazy.Yes,i like her.Or rather to be honest with myself,i love her.When did i started liking her?I'm not sure.I only know that i love her.But she's oblivious to it of course,Like who the hell would tell that i'm crushing on you?Probably the person would give you a slap and run away.Sigh.I know she like someone else.They are the best of friends since secondary one and yes,inseperatable.Sigh,i believe it to be true that they are in love with each other.And yet surpisingly,the depress and rejected feeling wasn't really that strong as i expected it to be.I thought i'm going to wept in self-pity and sadness but i didn't even shed a tear.I think my feeling is fading off.I dunnoe.Sigh.Lucky theres still rachel who will keep beside me no matter what.I love you girl.

Lets talk about today's choir.It was fun.really.I got to leave the class right in the morning,to most people's envy of escaping classes and get down to the foyer where we leave together to VCH(Victoria Concert Hall) for SYF rehearsals which turn out rather..tiring.But overall,its fine.Sat with Queenie in the coach and we make stupid noise.Singing cantonese songs and talking about the relationship between her and her bestie,realising how their other psycho friend are being left out in the cold or rather that psycho friend thats choosing to ingore them,much to their ingorant.And yah,we laugh and laugh and laugh.Sigh,that girl is fun sometimes but she'll turn insane when playing games.Like for example,slapping games.We slap each other till our face was damnit red the other day then today,we play again and thanks to Mr Lie's suggestion about slapping with more force,we started slapping each other REALLY hard.Mr Liew realise that Queenie has no self-disciple when she comes to playing games.TSK.Then me and andrea talked about craps.Helped her in the 'toe-weaving'.It was kinda fun.Maybe i could go get some wool and start fixing all this 'toe-weaving'.Hah.It seems to be kinda addictive for i see people with bunch and chucks of it n their bag.Hah.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.