Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"post number #26"
Heyo there.
I'm glad to say i'm offically OVER her.I'm damnit happy today.I realise that i didn't like her anymore when i saw her biting her bestie at the shoulders.Tsk.I was completely gross out that i nearly couldn't sing.Tsk.Maybe a month ago i would have hope that i was at her bestie place and she would bit me like this but yah,not now.I'm simply gross out.Erugh.

Choir today was kinda fun lah.I did my nine-string toe-weaving and had lots of fun.Some of them were wondering how i did it.Hah.Call me THE PRO~~okok.i shall not say that.Probably everyone would be throwing eggs and tomatos at me.Sigh.Tsk.

* -- a made-up name.i'm not going to give her name so yah,its private.
I heard something that wasn't that pleasant today.For example,this group of friends have been together ever since secondary 2 or 3 i'm not that sure but yah,they are really good friends.This girl,name..*sandra has this really bad habit which is lying to her friends and people around her which her gang of friends hates it.Being unable to stand it,they broke up with her and left her all alone.Ok,maybe lying to friends are something thats not good but hey,everyone has their imperfections and don't tell me that you don't lie to your friends about things before because you'll be lying to yourself.Maybe they ought to like..sit down and talk to her about it,tell her about their discomfort with her and yah,sort out with her and be friends again.You people wouldn't know how bad and miserable she'll feel being left out in the entire gang.It just being unfair to her.Sigh,you people are so damnit ignorant.

My mother found out about my bills.I'm so damnit dead.Sigh.It has exceeded my limit like..3 times?I'm so dead.I bet she'll confiscate my phone this time round.Goodbye to my sony erisson K800i.Sigh.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.