Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number thirteen."
Heyo there.
I'm spastically tired,really.
Had 2.4km today AGAIN and i FAILED.Whao.
And i failed by like..12 seconds?How 'cool'.This is retarted,really.

Went with MERRILYN,NICOLE CHONG,CLAUDINE to orchard and the god damn
place is RAINING.We had to walk from the Bus-stop to Plaza Singapura and the god-damn rain is still POURING.Whao.Had to run in the rain and we got semi-drenched.Craps.Merrilyn and me stuck ourself in Comic connection and bought a hana-kimi poster each.Love it.haha.Then we left for Taka when Ethel appeared out of a sudden.Whao.Scare the freak out of me?lols.Yet,we parted after she asked nicole chong how to go to Far East Plaza.We leave Kinokuniya after realising that the Hana-kimi's book is OUT OF STOCK.hais,sob.Got to Far East after that and we drench ourself a little again in the rain,hais,retarted.Gotten myself some pack of earsticks and yah,enjoyed myself though it was FREAKING TIRING.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.