Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"Nameless post again."
Ah hello there.
Currently spacing around the place and listening to PHANTASMAGORIA's "..lost in thought".Thanks to jaslyn's unintensional introduction.Yes,thank you.

After two weeks,i finally realise why the earhole would close and bleed like mad that day when Rachel took off the stud on her right upper cartilage just because she took it off in less than an hour's time or rather to be exact.1/2 an hour later.Taking it off in 2 hours later and quickly stuff that earstick into that hole would be better for the hole is already there.But that would mean lotsa pain in taking it out.Yah.But taking it out after a week or two later would be better,advice given by Rozanne.She has too much experience in piercing her ears.

Alas..I finally bought the "kingdom hearts chain of memories" after nagging at my mother constantly for the past years.Tsk,it seems to get harder and hearder to get anything out of my mother lately.Sad man,no more free stuffs.Anyway,the game really rocks lots.I've been playing for the past few days and yes,its really rather addictive.I can't stop thinking about the game.Hah.But sadly,i'm stuck with some spastic monstrous thingy which kills my character all the time out.Erugh~Pure sadistic.Sigh.Can i ever NOT get jealosy at Rozanne for begin good in games?She's already at floor 10 within two days and i'm still at floor 5,dying with that purely sadistic monster.God,hope i wish i have half of what she has for games.At least by then,my character wouldn't die that easily.Hais,spastic.

I saw my choir costume and i'm utterly disappointed(I'm trying my best not to be horrorified).The dress look as if we are wearing our school uniform instead of costume.The dress was..purple that look like blue and the cardigan is translucent white with glitter.GLITTER~What a horrifying thing that glues itself onto my hand like a leech.Oh my gosh..this is so bad.Bless me during SYF that i wouldn't be filled with insensible glitter.To everyone amuse and amaze,Rachel has a figure that everyone thought she doesn't.I always thought that she was a stick thats rather..flat like a paper(i would properly be hinting about anthea whom i called a paper during last year's divertimento concert.I remember that weird look she gave me when i said that.).She could proably be a ice-cream stick.Yah.But from what i see today,she's something close to a hour-glass.Be happy rachel,be happy.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.