Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number ten"
Heyo there.
Its a little werid of me blogging away in 12 midnight now but yah,i'm bored again.Period.Waiting for the Hana Kimi show to start in youtube now,loading takes forever.Hais.Talk to CLARA earlier on MSN and she ask me to go for fallout boys concert when i don't even think i know the existance of this band or singer till that very moment.Sorry for sounding spastic but yah,i'm always clueless with english music.I'm more cheena(like thats what people says) for i prefer listening to Chinese songs so yah,pardon me girl.


I don't even know whether should i go.Go and maybe i might just find the interesting part about english songs yet i'll be rather left out.CLARA will obviously be with her clique of girls like DONNA,KYLA and company.I'll be like standing in some corner of the room listening to the band/singer singing away with girls swooning round the place,screaming their lungs out to them.lols.MAYBE if i go,i'll drag RACHIELLE TAN along with me.Its next saturday and pur-lease,CAs' over.'THEY'(those clever ones might know who on earth i'm talking about..) got to AT LEAST let her rest from her torturing books and de-stress her before she turns mental.lols.Hope she can go..i'm still waiting for her message,hope she isn't asleep just yet.haha.Got to reply CLARA about going or not..hais.I'll just leave it to RACHIELLE to decide if she's coming or not.haha.If she go then i'll go if not,nah..heh.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.