Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number nine"
Heyo there.
Just ended count down,now is 12am sharp in the night.
I count down with my lovely big house with nobody except my sadistic brother and the laptop thats located on top of my lap where i'm typing feverishly into it.Got no mood to gee around and scream in joy now,My house is so lonely and my phone messages are already off their limits so i can't do anything about it.I'm so lovingly bored.lols.

Talking to YUE LONG just now..Catching old times with him just to realise that he already gotten himself a stead.Whoa..That was like..Whao.Anyway,wish that he and his girl happily ever after,amen.

GILLIAN ah..Sms her and she didn't reply me AT ALL.Whao.Maybe happily talking to her darling boyfriend,KELVIN and leave me all alone.I felt so insificant.Sigh.Waiting for my parents to be back from the temper now,just don't simply understand whats with rushing to the temple to give the very first insence stick when its impossible?Lols.Anyway,got to go already..Going to watch some animes that Carrie introduce to me..hehe..Got addicted to them lately..hehe..Bye~~


By the way,
HAPPY NEW YEAR~~~~
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.