Hello.
I'm SAMANTHA/SAM/CARROT. Troll in specs, laugh like the world's ending and sarcasm-ception is my favorite storybook. A fangirl, a writer, a dreamer.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
#justFYI some blog entry are private for some reasons. Though this is a bloody mundane blog and there isn't much to read but if I hadn't told you the password before, it means that you are either not that close to me or i am obviously talking about you. Other than that, hello. And bye.
Feel free to hop off, I don't mind. Remember to come back from tea someday~
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
"number two."
Hey there.I'm feeling rather moody and depressing again today.Just like Rachielle tan.If Queenie hasn't told me and Rachielle what had happen to both our letter,maybe i wouldn't feel like this today.I just still can't believe that she did what Queenie had told me yesterday.If Queenie didn't tell me that,maybe i would think that she isn't as bad as what i've heard but now,she's the MEANEST and RUDEST person i've ever seen!!!Grrr..Hate you lots!!At least your friend isn't as terrible as you are!Humph!

Went to the dentist yesterday after school and had my braces fixed and pulled properly again.I'm suppose to use the rubberbands again which is irritating because my teeths will hurt again after that.Grr.Camp's just another 2 days and i haven even started packing.lols.This is so craps.Hais.

Went shopping today at TAKA and the weather is so 'lovely'.I nearly got drenched.Whao.Anyway,went to kinokuniya @ orchard and it was FREAKING HUGE.I only remember see the kinokuniya @ bugis which was twice smaller than the one i saw today at orcard.Whao..I'm falling in love with the one at orchard.Haha.Anyway,got to go.Need to sleep.I'm getting eye bags lately.This is terrible.
Bye~~
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.